||[Jul. 29th, 2006|08:11 pm]
|||||Cervix Couch - Christian Death||]|
WE are grateful to Dr Robyn Maiolo, of Wingham, NSW, for the following quotes taken from the cream of New Zealand’s rugby intelligentsia.
* I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father —Tana Umaga.
* That kick was absolutely unique, except for the one before it which was identical — Tony Brown.
* I’m going to graduate on time, no matter how long it takes — Rodney So’ialo (on university).
* Nobody in rugby should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein —Jono Gibbs.
* I’ve never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body — Jerry Collins.
* You guys pair up in groups of three, then line up in a circle — Colin Cooper, Hurricanes coach.
* Well, either side could win it, or it could be a draw — Murray Mexted, NZ TV commentator.
I havent laughed that hard at something since yesterday in Art when Max invented a Snoff.
Thanks for the laughs ghymoreids_mum =D